The new Ducati GP Peg Perego is gutsier than ever.
Just like the original! The electric engine with a 12 Volt rechargeable battery for Ducati fans from 3 years upwards features the same design of the real Ducati MotoGP bike. The stickers reproduce the look of the original Ducati bike used by MotoGP champions. You can personalise your child's bike by choosing stickers featuring the driver number of real champions. A unique feature for Ducati fans.
Peg Perego, you can tell it is worth more. Fast acceleration and fearless on all terrain.
Ducati GP is always ready to race even on uneven terrain, and speeds along at almost 8 km/h easily dealing with slopes as steep as 10%. Ducati GP can reach two speeds. The handles are covered in anti-slip rubber, the right handle is also the accelerator and the bike can reach 3.8 Km/h in first gear and 7.6 Km/h in second gear. The highest speed can be set by an adult using a button located under the tank cap. Ducati GP is equipped with stabilising wheels (removable) for young drivers who still need to perfect their performance. The brake is mechanical, just like that in real motor bikes and is foot actioned. The Ducati approved helmet produced by Peg Perego, is a must-have safety accessory that helps teach your child about
The roar of the engine!
Your child will just love the sound of the horn and roaring engine produced by the two buttons located on the dashboard. The features of the Ducati GP are amazing:
- Iron kick stand with rubber tip (to be used without the stabilising wheels).
- Rubber wheels that offer the utmost adherence and silence.
- Mudguard with carbon fibre-effect surface.
- Foot pegs that recoil into the rear wheel to give that professional look.
The engine reproduction is located inside the fairing. All the mechanical parts and parts of the frame such as the are made from anti-corrosion iron that guarantees long life.
Made-in-Peg Perego quality and safety.
The quality of Peg Perego products is reflected in the details that guarantee safety. Ducati GP features a sealed base to protect the driver from electric wires and tampering and to protect the vehicle from water, mud and sand. The 12V/8Ah battery is located in the unit under the seat and is protected by a child proof battery lock. The battery can be recharged using a household electrical socket, either whilst it is in the vehicle or after removal. Comes equipped with battery charger and battery.
|Shipping Dimensions||117cm(L) x 68cm(W) x 39.5cm(H)|
|Motor||2 x 165W (330W total)|
|Battery||1 x 12V/8Ah|
|Product Dimensions||115cm(L) x 52cm(W) x 71cm(H)|
|Assembly Time||45 minutes|
- Delivery & Returns
- Customer Reviews
Product Warranty & Guarantee Information.
Product quality and safety are of paramount importance to us and to this end we make sure all of the products we offer for sale are tested thoroughly and are sourced from reputable suppliers and manufacturers.
Every single product we offer for sale on Happy Home Toys comes with a 12 month warranty as standard. You can rest assured that any product you purchase from us will be safe, durable and fun!
The 'Happy Home' Promise - Our Customers' Come First.
If a problem occurs it can normally be resolved quickly by our dedicated customer services team. Our team are on hand to help solve any problems - including warranty issues. Once we are aware of the issue and are in receipt of your order details we will open a 'customer warranty ticket' and follow it through until the matter has been dealt with to our customers' satisfaction. On occasion we may request additional information (such as product images, details of issue, etc) that will help us and our manufacturers to resolve your issue.
Delivery Information - Peg Perego
- All items come with ‘FREE UK Standard’ delivery.
- Unfortunately due to the size and weight of the Peg Perego non-accessory items there is a delivery surcharge of £35 applicable to all deliveries to Northern Ireland.
- Standard delivery time is 3-4 working days.
- We will provide delivery & tracking infomation (please provide email & mobile when ordering).
- We send all items via a ‘tracked’ courier service.
- Standard delivery timescale excludes the following postcodes: PA20-40, PH19-26/30-40, AB, IV1-40/52-54/63, KW1-14
PA62-78, PH41-44, IV41-51/55/56, HS, IM, PO30-41, BT, D1
- (Standard delivery to the above postcode areas is 5/7 working days).
- Saturday delivery is available but there is an additional cost - please select the appropriate option at checkout.
- We do not deliver on Sundays, or Bank Holidays. Any orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or a Bank Holiday will be processed the next business day.
We hope you’re delighted with your purchase from us, however we understand occasionally you may need to return an item.
If you're not 100% happy with your purchase for any reason, you can return it to us for a refund or exchange. Simply return your order within 30 days of the despatch date in unused/as new condition and we will issue a refund within 7/10 working days of receipt. Please DO NOT return your item before contacting us.
For full details please see our returns & refunds section.