The Peg Perego Polaris Outlaw, sporty and stylish on all terrain.
Introducing the fantastic reproduction of the original Quad by the world famous American manufacturer Polaris. Perfect down to every little detail, this kids electric quad runs on a 12V/8Ah rechargeable battery, for little adventurers aged 3 and up.
- Suits Ages 3+.
- Official Licensed Product.
- 2 Forward Gears (second can be locked)
- Comes Battery and Battery Charger
- 12 Months Warranty.
- Delivery 3-4 Working Days.
- Offer great support, even when cornering.
Sculpted tread tyres
- High wheels with tread for safe off-road travel, even on gravel and uneven terrain, for adventures without limits!
- Children can continue to use as they grow. Handles with non-slip design provide an excellent and safe grip on even the roughest terrain.
Electric accelerator/brake pedal
- The accelerator pedal, when released, becomes a brake that automatically stops the toy.
Two forward gears and reverse gear
- The second gear has a lock that, when necessary, prevents an inexperienced child from using it.
- The battery can be recharged using a common household socket, either in or out of the vehicle. Comes equipped with battery and battery charger.
Made in Italy by Peg Perego.
The quality of Peg Perego products is reflected in details guaranteeing the utmost safety. This product comes with a sealed base to protect the driver from electrical wires and tampering, and to protect the vehicle from water, mud and sand. The battery is protected by a child-safe battery lock.
Why Peg Pegaro?
Technological innovation, comfortable and durable fabrics, safe materials, painstaking attention to detail and superb performance. Peg Perego products are known all over the world as some of the finest exponents of Italian manufacturing, thanks to the exclusively Italian care behind them. At Peg Perego, the Italian quality is not just found in the technical solutions and assembly. The materials come from Italy too and their traceability is guaranteed.
Peg Perego S.p.A. has been certified by the ISO 9001. In keeping with the way that the company operates, the certification provides parents with a guarantee of openness and trust. Their products both meet and exceed the toughest safety tests in the world. Their toys conform with the safety requirements provided by the Council of the European Economic Community with the 2009/48/EC directive. Furthermore they are in line with the International Council of Toy Industries (ICTI) code of conduct and approved by a recognised European Institute.
- Delivery & Returns
- Customer Reviews
Product Warranty & Guarantee Information.
Product quality and safety are of paramount importance to us and to this end we make sure all of the products we offer for sale are tested thoroughly and are sourced from reputable suppliers and manufacturers.
Every single product we offer for sale on Happy Home Toys comes with a 12 month warranty as standard. You can rest assured that any product you purchase from us will be safe, durable and fun!
The 'Happy Home' Promise - Our Customers' Come First.
If a problem occurs it can normally be resolved quickly by our dedicated customer services team. Our team are on hand to help solve any problems - including warranty issues. Once we are aware of the issue and are in receipt of your order details we will open a 'customer warranty ticket' and follow it through until the matter has been dealt with to our customers' satisfaction. On occasion we may request additional information (such as product images, details of issue, etc) that will help us and our manufacturers to resolve your issue.
Delivery Information - Peg Perego
- All items come with ‘FREE UK Standard’ delivery.
- Unfortunately due to the size and weight of the Peg Perego non-accessory items there is a delivery surcharge of £35 applicable to all deliveries to Northern Ireland.
- Standard delivery time is 3-4 working days.
- We will provide delivery & tracking infomation (please provide email & mobile when ordering).
- We send all items via a ‘tracked’ courier service.
- Standard delivery timescale excludes the following postcodes: PA20-40, PH19-26/30-40, AB, IV1-40/52-54/63, KW1-14
PA62-78, PH41-44, IV41-51/55/56, HS, IM, PO30-41, BT, D1
- (Standard delivery to the above postcode areas is 5/7 working days).
- Saturday delivery is available but there is an additional cost - please select the appropriate option at checkout.
- We do not deliver on Sundays, or Bank Holidays. Any orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or a Bank Holiday will be processed the next business day.
We hope you’re delighted with your purchase from us, however we understand occasionally you may need to return an item.
If you're not 100% happy with your purchase for any reason, you can return it to us for a refund or exchange. Simply return your order within 30 days of the despatch date in unused/as new condition and we will issue a refund within 7/10 working days of receipt. Please DO NOT return your item before contacting us.
For full details please see our returns & refunds section.